“My” AD797 & BUF634 headamp/preamp

I got the boards yesterday. This time I used elecrow. For the first time they dissapointed, the silkscreen on 3 of 5 PCB’s was awful.

The two OK ones are these:


I actually populated it with a few parts this morning before I started feeling to crappy.

I’ve gotten a cold on top of recovering from my neck surgery.


The 1210 sized caps are Panasonic PPS 100nF.

The inductors are Epcos 22uH very low ESR. The AD797 decoupling electrolytics are low ESR Nichicon (IIRC). 

For the BUF634, I’ll use Panasonic 68uF electrolytics and 100nF PPS.

The slightly larger ones at the PS input will be 220uF Rubycons.

At last some DIY on the DIY blogg lol

/Mayday

Advertisements
This entry was posted in "My designs". Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s