Done in the last minute…

The headphone amplifier I built for a friend to use on stage as he plays the drums got done today, one day before he has to be on stage.

I had no source to test it, but it measures fine. With 2,2uF filmcaps on the outputs and earphones plugged in I measured 0,1mV dc on the outputs.

/Mayday

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s