Safety first, fuseholder.

I put a fuseholder on the backpanel of the B1 preamp a few minutes ago.

It was a real pain since I didn’t have drills big enough and had to widen the hole with my dremel.

Anyhow, easy access to the fuse now atleast.

I’ll see if I have time finish the internal wiring today.

/Mayday

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s