MayDac tube output

This weekend I’ll try to get the tube output for my tda1541a based dac done.
I’ve got all parts at home except for a copper tube that I’ll run the internal wiring for tube PS through. I’ll hopefully get the copper tube before the weekend.
This way more or less all potential sources for hum are eliminated.

Edit: I forgot that the matched pair of 3,94uF pio caps I’ve ordered need to arrive first too.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s